FAQ : Why is the blog is in English?

FYI, I am from Malaysia. I actually speaks Malay language as my mother tongue.

1. B. Degree in TESL
I do have a degree in TESL - Teaching English as Secondary Language, I very much prefer to proceed writing this blog in English.

2. Reaching larger audience. 
The content may be local (within Malaysia), but I do hope to reach bigger audience and it can be done by using English as the medium.

3. Polishing my writing skills. 
Over the years, my proficiency of the language do get rusty. So by writing a blog in English, may help me a bit in improving mastering the language.

4. My students / colleagues 
They may stumble upon here and may read the blog thus making it much more appropriate for me to write in English.


5 RWTE - Blog: FAQ : Why is the blog is in English? FYI, I am from Malaysia. I actually speaks Malay language as my mother tongue. 1. B. Degree in TESL I do have a degree in TESL - Teaching En...
< >