First Post

Hello everyone. 

Its been a while since I ever write a blog post. Cant remember the last time when, but I do recall is about the Quotable Quotes project. This is a short post. A simple kick start for me to flare up the writer in me. Bear this with me.

Listed below is my to do list - a check list of what i think i need to look up first before proceeds with this sudden craze of blogging (and hope it wont die out this time!).

1. Find a reason why i want to write. 

2. Look up tips on the net on how to start blogging (or why should i blog in the 1st place!) 

3. And figure out how to adjust the Blogspot as a landing page then redirect it to Wix. (since Wix is free but uses that really long URL) 

From what I've read from the net, its all about consistency. So at the moment, I will try to post at least once a week.

Footnote: Sorry for the lack of content, greetings and everything else, will fill up the gaps later on in the next post. 

 #BlogJourneySeries #SelfReflection #PersonalEntry
5 RWTE - Blog: First Post Hello everyone.  Its been a while since I ever write a blog post. Cant remember the last time when, but I do recall is about the Quotable ...
<